Please prayerfully considering getting involved in this effort, get a PROTECT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM yard sign for your yard, and forward to all your friends.
We are a group of concerned citizens organizing an effort across midwestern-southwestern Ohio to pray, educate, and witness for the protection of religious liberty. Below are details on our plans and how you can get involved.
– Pray and fast for religious freedom
– Prayer campaign that started 40 days before the election – see details below.
– A Pilgrimage for Religious Liberty on October 28th, from 1-4 pm at Maria Stein Shrine of the Holy Relics. Details below.
(2) EDUCATE: to educate ourselves and others on this issue. See this resource – http://onemoresoul.com/news-commentary/obey-mandate-or-scripture.html  and usccb.org/freedom 
– Get a “protect religious freedom” yard signs. Locations are listed below.
– Participate in the Oct. 20th freedom rallies. Freedom rallies will be happening across the nation on Oct 20th at noon. For details on the ones happening in
Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus please go to http://www.standupforreligiousfreedom.com/ .
How you can help:
– Organize an hour of pray for religious freedom at your Church, details at www.usccb.org/freedom . Let us know if you need help planning and we’d be happy to help spread the word.
– If you are interesting in helping distribute yard signs and educational materials in your community contact us.
– We need individuals and businesses to donate money for the printing of the signs. We would like to do another printing as soon as possible. We will continue to print signs as long as there are people who want them and money to print them. Checks can be made out to One More Soul and sent to 109 North Street, Russia, OH 45363. This is a tax deductable contribution. Any amount is helpful. We will be putting all of our donors who wish to be made known on all of our emails and our Facebook page. If you do not state that you want to be made know, we will assume you wish to remain anonymous. Please take a moment to say a prayer for our anonymous donors.
If you have any questions or would like to be involved in the grassroots campaign please contact us at email@example.com and please like us on Facebook – Protect Religious Freedom SW Ohio www.facebook.com/ProtectReligiousFreedomSWOhio  and follow it as it grows.
A special thank you to our donors: This list is constantly being updated on our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/ProtectReligiousFreedomSWOhio 
To our anonymous donors and to One More Soul (OneMoreSoul.com ), Silver Cross Catholic Book Store (SilverCrossBooks.com ), Rosebud Supplies (Rosebudsupplies.etsy.com ),
WHERE YOU CAN GET THE YARD SIGNS:
For a list of more locations email firstname.lastname@example.org – or find out a list of businesses at www.facebook.com/ProtectReligiousFreedomSWOhio 
Troy – 19 S Cherry St.; Miami County GOP, 9 W. Main St.
Greenville – Darke Co GOP, 110 N. Broadway
Sidney – Shelby County GOP – 135 Wilkinson St
Dayton – One More Soul, 1846 North Main Street; Veritas Catholic Bookstore, 5524 Burkhardt Road
Centerville – St. Mark’s Bookstore, 895 S. Main St.
A PILGRIMAGE FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
October 28th, from 1-4 pm at Maria Stein Shrine of the Holy Relics. You can come for all or part of this afternoon of prayer with Eucharistic Adoration and Exposition. There will be prayers said every half hour and time for silent prayer. All are encouraged to come to this holy place to pray for religious freedom. A group of young adults are organizing this.
PRAYER CAMPAIGN (Starts Sept. 28th see details below, but it’s never too late to start.)
Today is 40 days before the election. Today starts 40 days for religious freedom. Please join us in praying and fasting for religious freedom!
* Pray and Fast
* Pray the Rosary
* Our patrons: St. Thomas More, St. Thomas Beckett, and St. Victoria, pray for us!
* Pray Prayer for the Protection of Religious Liberty
O God our Creator,
from your provident hand we have received our right to life,…
liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
You have called us as your people and given us
the right and the duty to worship you, the only true God,
and your Son, Jesus Christ.
Through the power and working of your Holy Spirit,
you call us to live out our faith in the midst of the world,
bringing the light and the saving truth of the Gospel
to every corner of society.
We ask you to bless us
in our vigilance for the gift of religious liberty.
Give us the strength of mind and heart
to readily defend our freedoms when they are threatened;
give us courage in making our voices heard
on behalf of the rights of your Church
and the freedom of conscience of all people of faith.
Grant, we pray, O heavenly Father,
a clear and united voice to all your sons and daughters
gathered in your Church
in this decisive hour in the history of our nation,
so that, with every trial withstood
and every danger overcome—
for the sake of our children, our grandchildren,
and all who come after us—
this great land will always be “one nation, under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen. – usccb.org