As we prepare to celebrate the birth of our Savior, this week’s Mass readings remind us of His first coming among us at the Angel Gabriel’s “Annunciation” to Mary that she would conceive a Son. His birth publicly manifests His presence among us, His Kingship and priesthood.
One More Soul’s Christmas Newsletter reflects on this past year and the challenges we face in the upcoming year:
* We continue to provide the best educational resources to foster God’s plan for love, marriage and procreation—some new, others revised, and many available in Spanish!
* We are also using other media to spread the word (Facebook) and Steve’s program on Radio Maria, “The Quest for a Culture of Life in America.”
* In support of this year’s Extraordinary Synod in Rome, we mailed Jason Adams’ book, Called to Give Life, A Primer on the Blessings of Children and the Harm of Contraception, to all the US bishops so our clergy can have the tools for preaching the Gospel of the Family—the Church’s teachings on love, marriage and children. We are planning another mailing to include a new brochure “Our Lady, Catholics and Contraception” by Monsignor Charles Mangan and a booklet “The Language of Love” by Bishop James Conley.
* We look to the Holy Spirit for our inspiration and ask the intercession of Our Lady to help us accomplish our mission goals. We have a special love for Our Lady of America (apparitions in Indiana and Ohio) and we especially pray for her intercession in all that we do.
* Finally, we ask for your continued assistance to help us spread the word about the blessings of children and the harm of birth control.
Please take some time to follow the link  to our Christmas Newsletter online for more details on the above items. Thank you for all that you do promoting the Culture of Life and may God richly bless you during this Holy Season and throughout 2015!
One More Soul staff